Monday, May 18, 2009

WTFCinema - the beginning of a wonderful relationship?


WELCOME TO WTFCINEMA BLOG!
Well, hello there! It amazes me with all the crazy web installments out there, and ALL the fabulous networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc; I've decided to start a new blog. As a movie lover and actor here in Los Angeles I love to go see crazy movies. I was lucky enough to meet my best friend over 14 years ago. We're huge fans of 'rarely seen gems' and 'hard to find' movies. 

Somehow I've always been intrigued by the weird, campy, and down right WTF films of worldwide cinema. There is such a charm to these films! If I travel off the beaten path- catch a rarity on DVD, or at the local art house - and feel like it's something someone would like to know about  - I'll share it here! 

Tomorrow's Blog - A crazy ass Japanese Film to tempt your taste buds!



No comments:

Post a Comment